01243 773113

Working Hours

Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed

Free business IT content 

We consistently create helpful content to assist you with your business IT, we do not constantly bombard you with emails, once a week is more than enough to relay insightful information. 

Why should you choose ABM for your business?

Our keyword...

We ALWAYS work proactively rather than reactively. Positivity encourages effective solutions.

Our goals...

Align with your goals. What you want to see from your infrastructure 

Our reviews...

Are ALL 5 stars, and our customers write lovely things about us. See them here...

Weekly team

No matter who you speak to at ABM, you will get the helpful IT support you require. All of our technicians know all about your specifications.

24/7 Monitoring...

We get custom alerts about any potential issues that are about to occur, there is always someone monitoring these emails.

Monthly Tickets

We are proud that 98% of our IT support tickets are completed every single month. The other 2% are IT projects and requirements that rely on stock.

Trend Micro
Dell Partner
Axcient Partner
Adobe Partner
HP Partner
Microsoft Business Partner
Cyber Essentials Partner

© Copyright 2024 ABM Computer Solutions. All Rights Reserved.